Aerosoft - Airbus X A320/321 Beta
The fully functional Virtual Cockpit puts the user in a fully immersive environment where detailed animations (all with sound effects) and a high level of detailed modelling show the level of details that separate FSX from FS2004. All the displays are detailed and easy to read, even at lower resolutions and show how most A321â€™s are now leaving the factory. While leaving out the most complex (and least used) functions of the computer systems, the actual operation of the aircraft is highly accurate and as easy and logical as Airbus designs its aircraft. The displays will automatically show you the information you most need at any given moment. The Fly-By-Wire flight model is totally reliable and extremely close to the actual aircraft. Where older aircraft use conventional throttles, the Airbus has a realistic FADEC system that means you almost never have to touch the throttle after you started your take-off run.
The external model is highly detailed and very smooth. All cabin and freight doors can be operated and show the interior of the aircraft. Animation of the flight control surfaces is accurate both in timing and movements.
* FSX only (no FS2004 version possible)
* Very high end modeling and texturing (we think it is the most detailed airliner to date)
* As much as possible default FSX functions so external products and hardware can use it
* A320 and A321 models, 8 liveries (for sure Air Berlin, Air France, Alitalia, Iberia etc, many more available as free downloads)
* CFM and IAE engines (though the flight model and displays are based on the CFM)
* Highly detailed VC with extended animations and sounds
* Full FSX external sound set (sound cones etc)
* Easy on FPS
* Designed to simulate the work of the pilot, not the aircraft. So no maintenance mode, virtual cabin etc. Very focused on the left seat.
* All systems that are highly automated in the Airbus (like hydraulic, APU, electric etc) and do not need a lot of crew actions are highly accurate without making the aircraft more complex to use for the less advanced user.
* Full animation of all doors, cargo hatches, flight surfaces, even the engine slowly rotate in the wind (speed and direction depending on wind!)
* External objects like chocks, traffic cones, GPSU (all compatible with AES of course)
* Possible to save the state of EVERY system in the aircraft, not just the default systems (over 400 items saved!)
* Fully support FSX failure, time acceleration modes and shared cockpit
* Highly extensive, innovative lighting system (really lights up the scenery, so you can taxi in the dark) that includes runway turn-off lights etc)
* Very advanced paint kit
* Extended manuals with step by step guide
* Special support forum
* Release March 2010 in download, few weeks later for the box
* Expected price around 32 Euro plus VAT when applicable.
* PFD and ND are very realistic (most likely not with terrain display as that kills FPS like little else and no weather radar as it is never realistic)
* Full TCAS system included
* Engine display is very realistic (CFM engine simulated)
* Systems display is near perfectly simulated within normal operation
* Everything on the glareshield is solidly simulated
* FADEC and FBW systems are better then we expected, rather good actually (so you won't be using the throttle a lot)
* All normal Flight Control Laws are used and will prevent any out of control flight (High AOA Protection, Load Factor Limitation, Pitch Attitude Protection, High Speed Protection, Flight Augmentation (Yaw), Bank Angle Protection)
* Engines are very realistic (apart from the nagging fuel burn issues when you fly at very low or very high cost settings, we don't care a lot actually about that)
* GPWS is very good
* Startup from a fully cold aircraft fully realistic
* Fully updatable nav database (navigraph)
* Full option to do the flight planning (airport, runway, waypoints, cruise altitude) and the option to change these things in flight
* Radio page, Aircraft page, Selected Nav page, INS page, GPS page etc.
* Lateral Flight planning (allowing to enter flight plan, airport, runways, waypoints, cruise alt, SIDs & STARs not used)
* Simple Performance page
* Simple vertical navigation
FSX SP2 (or Acceleration Pack)
- Windows XP/Vista/7
Note: this torrent file is Not my upload so please don't ask. This file was requested by Jimstalk PB Member. I'm just the middleman trying to help. The original file come from mother russia website
More info about this torrent file go to:
Please leave comments after downloading to let others know if it fully works?
As always please seed!
Thats all for now. Over & out.